- The only centralised pre-press facility in the country that offers quality pre-press and digital services to newspapers using an outsourced business model
- Opportunities for significant cost reductions at the locally-based newspaper through outsourcing to Celtic Media Group – benefitting from enhanced design, production and print
- High calibre team lead by production manager, Joe Tone, with deputy production manager, Mary McLoughlin
- €1.3m investment in high spec software; hardware and leased made in 2008 with a further €240,000 in the interim – based on the Digital Technology International publishing platform
- Clients availing of Celtic Media Pre-Press include Connaught Telegraph (since 2011); Sligo Weekender (2012); Local Newspaper Week (2012); Nenagh Guardian (2103); Tuam Herald (2013)
It is the strength of our customer service which really is the attraction for anyone dealing with us. Put simply, we are Newspaper People - and we care!
Contact us now for a quote and see what we can do for you!Contact Us Now!