- Trinity Mirror Group has been the anchor client for Celtic Media Print (formerly known as Meath Chronicle Print MCP) since 2002, for the printing of Irish Mirror; Sunday Mirror; Sunday People
- As well as CMG’s own 6 newspapers, the print plant at Navan has a wide range of non-group clients including leading local newspapers such as Mayo News; Connaught Telegraph; Nenagh Guardian; Tuam Herald
- Among its printing clients in the quality free newspaper sector are Drogheda Leader; Dundalk Leader; North County Leader; Roscommon People
- The highly trained team there is led by Print Director, Bill Paterson, who has over 30 years print production experience, including Production Director and MD roles with both Northcliffe Newspapers and Johnston Press in both the UK and Ireland
- The print plant, based in Navan and opened in 2001, has the capability to produce up to a 128 page tabloid newspaper and a 48 page broadsheet newspaper in one pass of the press running at speeds of up to 30,000 copies per hour. Higher paginations are possible.
- The press is a double width KBA Colora with 3 colour towers and a mono tower. The print plant also has a fully equipped mail room for efficient pre-printing and in-line leaflet insertion equipment
- The company had a major investment in state of the art front end Agfa Arkitex page assembly software as well as an additional Agfa Advantage CTP line in 2009 to increase the quality of newspaper printing
Contact us now for a quote and see what we can do for you!Contact Us Now!